My 100 Happy Days (I DID IT)

by - 3:00 PM

Back in February, I embarked on a little project called the 100 Happy Days Challenge. Here is the first post I did about it where I talked a lot about why I was starting it. I don't want to regurgitate that too much, so the gist is that I wanted to keep living my new mantra of "Bloom where ever you are planted" and take a lot more pictures of my life. To be completely honest, I hit the sophomore slump so hard last fall semester. The newness of college wore off, classes were harder, and I just wasn't as happy as I used to be. I had seen someone on Instagram doing this, and I wanted to know more. I went to the 100 Happy Days website, and they had me convinced. I figured it couldn't hurt to try it, and my only worry was how annoyed people were going to get with me on social media. I couldn't be more thankful that I did give this a go because I am genuinely a more content human being than I was 100 days ago (I am writing this on my 100th day, I promise). This challenge really does open your eyes to the little things in life that can bring you a lot of joy. Every day has definitely not been easy. Whether I found myself emotionally devastated or unbelievably bored, looking for happy things has been harder on some days than others. Those turned out to be some of the most important days of this challenge for me. If you are finding yourself in a funk or you just want to learn how to count your blessings, I couldn't recommend this more. You don't have to do every day. You don't even have to share them with the world (100 Happy Days has an email address). I swear if you try this, you will not regret it.

I plan on bringing posts like these back in the future. To be honest, I just need a bit of a break. Taking pictures everyday can get a little stressful sometimes. Don't worry, I'll still be posting content on Wednesdays though. Now, it is time to share my LAST two pictures. I put day 100 first because it really captures the spirit of this post a bit more. I also wanted to share a few of the moments that I thought were most important below, so this post is definitely going to be picture heavy. 
I have one question to ask before I stop rambling. Can you be happy 100 days in a row?

I DID IT!!!
Day 99: Ice cream and Lauren Conrad…Does it get better?









What an incredible 100 days it has been!



You May Also Like

0 comments