My Happy Week/1

by - 3:30 PM

Hi you guys! I don't know if you got a chance to read my New Year's Resolutions post. If you didn't, I will link it here! Now, I have already failed at a lot of them (I know you are all surprised that the getting out of bed before 10:30 thing didn't happen). That being said, I feel like I have actually been taking on the mantra "Bloom where ever you are planted" like I wanted to. One of my main focuses in that mantra is to find happiness and blessings all around me. In my eyes, how could you not love where you've been planted when you can see all the blessings that are there? 
To help me keep "blooming" and cross "take more pictures" off my resolutions list, I have decided to start the 100 Happy Days challenge. I'm not going to lie. The first person I saw doing this may or may not have been Harry Styles' sister (go ahead and judge me), but I just fell in love with the concept. Basically, you take a picture of something that made you happy for 100 days in a row, and you can post it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, or you can email it to the people at the website. I chose Instagram because I love a good filter, but a lot of my pictures end up on those other websites. Clearly, I am crazy to have them all. (A little self promo all the links to those are in my sidebar!)
Every Wednesday, I will be sharing the 7 things that have made me happy over the past week. I am really hoping I can stick it out the whole 100 days, and I have told a lot of people to hold me accountable on this. That includes all of you. If you haven't seen a post one day, feel free to comment or message me asking about it. 
In case you are interested in the challenge, here is the 100 Happy Days Website! Can you be happy 100 days in a row?
1. A little dance practice with 50 of my favorite people
2. Getting too excited about the upcoming weekend where I get to see Demi Lovato,
Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, and my long lost roomie Joanna (Check out her blog here!)
3. Reunited!
4. Just your casual selfie with half of Little Mix in the background
5. My blog hit 3500 page views this week! How crazy is that?
6. Our cafeteria finally changed the ICEE flavors from banana and Dr. Pepper (bleh)
 to Blue Raspberry and Coke! I may or may not have gotten two that day.
7. It was nice enough to drive with the windows down today. Spring is coming!

What has made you happy this week?

You May Also Like

0 comments