Mani Monday: Half Moons

by - 2:54 PM

Okay, so I'm clearly not rotating between these like I said I would. Mondays will be mostly music with some nails thrown in every once in awhile, and I hope that is cool with you guys. As you can see by the title, this is a nail week! I'm going to share a super simple way to get one of my favorite nail looks which is a half moon manicure (It can be called a reverse french manicure as well). It is really easy to do, and I love the way it looks. All you need is your nail polishes and those paper reinforcements that you can pick up anywhere that sells school supplies. I have some steps and what I used all below!

From Left to Right: Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat, Wet N Wild Fergie
A003 Gold Album, OPI A Roll in the Hague, Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat

Those paper reinforcements I was talking about at the top! My mom used to be a teacher,
so one look through our ridiculously large school supply collection was all it took to find these.

This is how it looked about 4 days after I had done it. The gold did start to poke through
at the top, but that is nothing a quick touch up can't fix.

What is your go-to summer nail color?

You May Also Like

0 comments