Updated Ombre Hair

by - 3:00 PM

Hello! I posted about my ombre hair when I first did it back in November. The pictures didn't turn out great because I was under the fluorescent lighting of my dorm room (which is why I have deleted some of them since). I thought now would be a great time to update you all on how it looks. Natural light is on my side, so you should get a real feel for how the fade of my ombre actually looks. I think it turned out looking very natural after the bleach line was given a few weeks to fade. I am still in love with the way my hair looks, so I thought it was definitely worth sharing. I couldn't recommend ombre enough if you have never dyed your hair before. It is a great way to get your feet wet, and it isn't too hard to keep up with. I have got some exciting things planned for my hair in the near future, and I am also going to be posting about how I've been taking care of my hair for the past 6 months. In this post, let's check out what it is looking like these days.




Currently loving the field of flowers/weeds that is my yard
In case you want a little outfit info…
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Headpiece: Charlotte Russe

Be on the lookout for my haircare routine which will be up soon! 

P.S. I can't wait to share with you what I'm doing to my hair…SO EXCITED!

You May Also Like

0 comments