My Happy Week/13

by - 3:30 PM

I hit SINGLE DIGITS yesterday for days left in the 100 Happy Days challenge. I am so excited! That means I've got one more of these weekly posts after this one, and then a post to wrap it all up. I'm hoping to continue this kind of thing in some form on here. I definitely need to give everybody a bit of a break on my Instagram, so I'll have to see what I come up with. Here is what made me happy this week.


One year ago last Wednesday, I was at Niagara Falls for the first time. A throwback just felt appropriate. This is what I do when the family couple pictures start happening. Fifth Wheel to my parents and my brother and his wife over here.
Spent a lovely day in Nashville
I got the chance to see The 1975 at Marathon Music Works. They put out one of my favorite albums of 2013, so I was beyond excited to experience them live. Incredible is the word. I might do a post about it soon since my Bastille concert post seemed to go over pretty well. Here is the lead singer Matty mid hair flip.
You've already seen this one, but I was just really happy with that outfit to be honest.
My mom, aunt, grandmother and I went to a memorial service held by the hospice services who worked with my Papaw. It was lovely, and there was a butterfly release at the end. Mine needed a little coaxing from Mom to get going.
Hey graduation. Nancy Jane is coming for you.
Yay for graduation, accidental coordinating (as always), and down to SINGLE DIGITS.

What made you happy this week?

You May Also Like

0 comments