About Me!

by - 3:30 PM

Hi! My name is Leslie. I'm 23 years old, and I'm currently studying towards my doctorate in Physical Therapy at a school in Arkansas. I graduated with a Biology degree from a small university in Alabama. I had been thinking about starting one of these for a while, but I finally got up the courage to join the blogging world in November 2013. I love all things music, fashion, and beauty. That is definitely what you find me talking about here. I have also been loving documenting parts of my life on here, so you can check out those kinds of post here.
If you want a good sense of what I talk about, here are some of my most viewed posts and some that I am most proud of:


Thank you so much for dropping by! I do hope you'll stay a while. If you are wanting to know anything more about me, you can check out some of my social media sites (linked below). If you have any questions, feel free to email me at leslieparrish9@gmail.com.

Here are all the places you can find me!

Facebook - Rhythm of a Life
Twitter - @Leslie_Parrish
Instagram - @Leslie_Parrish
Pinterest - Leslie Parrish
Bloglovin - Rhythm of a Life


SaveSave


You May Also Like

0 comments