Get the Look: Eleanor Calder

by - 3:30 PM

Time for another Eleanor Calder style steal. I was going to talk about what she wore the first time One Direction performed at MSG because I loved her outfit. Then, I realized that was in December in New York City and is way too hot for Alabama this time of year (Maybe, I can throw that one in towards the end of this year). I switched focus to when she and Louis went to some events at the London Olympics. This is just another example of her look being quite simple and classic.


She chose a pale yellow Zara dress with lace detailing on the top and a Topshop sweater to go over it. Both of those pieces are sold out now, but I'm going to talk about how I recreated the look today.
 
Sweater: Old Navy
Dress: Kohls
Shoes: Forever 21

I chose a dress that a has a lace top because I really liked that detail in her outfit. Lace instantly makes outfits feel more soft and feminine. I chose to add a little sparkle with the sweater. It doesn't come across in pictures, but the lighter stripes do have some shine to them. You can never go wrong with an outfit like this. It's simple and will always be in style. These pieces are also very easy to mix and match with other things which is something I always look for when shopping. This is definitely a go-to dressy outfit for the spring/summer time.

I hope you guys liked this Eleanor inspired post! Next week, I am going to be talking about an article of clothing that is exactly the same as hers, and I'm excited about it. If you any suggestions for people to focus on posts like these, I would love to hear them. Just pop a comment down below!

You May Also Like

0 comments