How I Style: Over the Knee Socks

by - 3:30 PM

Hello! In the time since I joined Tumblr, I've seen a lot of pictures of girls wearing over the knee socks. I've never been able to find them or known what to wear them with, so I stayed away for a while. In the fall time, I was at Urban Outfitters and saw the perfect pair. I don't know about you guys, but sometimes to figure out how to style something I just have to go ahead and buy it. Once I have it, I make an effort to find different ways to wear them. That is what I wanted to share with you today. I'm also really excited to show off my new Kate Spade watch that I got over Christmas break. It's rose gold, so I'm obviously in love. I've got a couple ways that I wear my over the knee socks and all the outfit details below!








Sweater: H&M (similar) // Shorts: Forever 21 // Tights: Urban Outfitters // Socks: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Converse // Watch: Kate Spade // Bag: DSW



Dress: Forever 21 (similar) // Shoes: Target (similar)

You May Also Like

0 comments