Never Go Out of {Stiles}

by - 11:31 AM


Hello! I've been having Teen Wolf withdrawals recently, and I remembered this draft that had never gotten posted. (I've also been missing the beautiful background that my hometown provides). I realize that this might not be the most stylish outfit you've ever seen, but I still felt it was worth sharing. It combines some of the things I love most: Dylan O'Brien, baseball shirts, and my trusty Converse. If you haven't watched Teen Wolf before, let me take a moment to explain. On the show, most of the main male characters play lacrosse for their school Beacon Hills. This shirt is a play on that with the number that Dylan's character, Stiles Stilinski, wears on the show and a cheeky nod to the werewolf aspect by replacing the cyclone mascot on the front with a howling wolf (shown on the left pocket area).
I want to take this moment to talk about a great website if you are a serious pop culture lover like me. It's called Skreened.com. It lets people upload and sell their own designs and allows you to custom design your own shirts. Because these are real people designing, you can find shirts for any fandom you want. Most of the T-Shirts you see on Pinterest are available on Skreened. This is the second thing I've purchased from them, and I've loved them both. If you're like me and like to have shirts to match the shows you're watching, this is the website for you. They've got sales on all the time, so I would suggest joining their e-mail list and waiting it out. Pictures and details below.





Shirt: Skreened // Shorts: Forever 21 (similar) // Shoes: Converse All Star 

This post is not sponsored. All of the above opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

0 comments