Get the Look: Eleanor Calder

by - 3:30 PM

It is the last installment in my Eleanor Calder style series for a while, and today we are talking about something that I pretty much bought because she had it. H&M is my very favorite store to shop in. I have one in my home town and not my college town. Whenever I am home, I go a little crazy because I have been away from it for a while. I make a lot of trips there to see what kind of stuff they are getting in. She had posted the picture below on Instagram shortly before one of those trips. I saw the shirt in the store and had to have it. I have always been a sucker for graphic T-shirts especially if they have a vintage band/TV show/movie on them. Honestly, I bought this shirt with the intention of wearing it every time I go to the beach and pool as a swimsuit coverup. I just appreciate the irony. Also, I love to tuck it into my disco pants and throw a cardigan over it for class. Today, I paired it with some jean shorts for a casual summer look! Hope you like it! 

Top: H&M (Similar option here)
Shorts: Forever 21 (in a different wash here)
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (available here & post on them here)

Since I use this as a swimsuit coverup and she is on the water in her picture, I decided to share what I will be wearing when I hit the pool this summer. She tends to go for American Apparel swimwear if you are interested in that. I was really on the hunt for some high-waisted bottoms and a cropped top to pair with them. I'm not a huge fan of showing a lot of skin, so it was important to me to stay pretty covered up. I finally found those pieces, and I can't wait to wear them. Those are below as well as links to pick them up if you are interested.

Top: Kohl's (available here)
Bottoms: PacSun (similar here)

I hope you guys have enjoyed this installment in my Style Icon series. If you have any suggestions of people that I should check out for future posts, feel free to leave them in the comments. I'm going to take at least a month off from this, so I can share some things I've been excited about posting. I hope you'll come back to check those out!


You May Also Like

0 comments