Get the Look: Taylor Swift (Red Tour Inspired)

by - 6:09 PM

Time for my first style steal! I chose to start with an outfit pretty directly taken from one of her concert outfits. This is the first outfit that she wore on her Red Tour this past year. I think that she ended up wearing 10 different outfits in the show, but she spent more time in this one than any other. It was definitely one of my favorites and one of the more everyday wearable outfits from the show. One of the things that I really love about this outfit is that she used red as a pop of color throughout it. Red really strongly contrasts with a black and white outfit, so it made the color stand out a lot more. I'm going to break down what I'm wearing below. Hope you like it!




Now that you've seen it all up close and personal, I'm going to tell you where I got everything. 

Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: Keds by Taylor Swift
Necklace: Forever 21

The main points to hit for recreating this outfit are a white top, a black high-waisted bottom, and pops of red throughout. I even threw in red nails (Wet N Wild Megalast Polish in Taking the Red-Eye) and her signature red lip (Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01). It is a super simple one to put together, and I think you'll get lots of compliments in something like this. Can't wait to share a more casual Taylor-inspired outfit with you next Saturday!

Do you have a favorite outfit that you have seen on a performer at a concert?


You May Also Like

0 comments