Music Monday: Songs that Should Have Been Singles

by - 3:30 PM

I don't know if you guys have ever seen the tweets that say, "Moment of silence for your favorite song from an album that no one knows because it wasn't a single." I know I have on multiple occasions, and that has inspired the playlist today. Albums are full of hidden gems that for some mysterious reason artists never chose to release and promote. I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite examples of those today! If you like pop radio, I'm sure you can find something to love on this list.

  1. Thought of You - Justin Bieber
  2. Let The Groove Get In - Justin Timberlake
  3. Light Me Up - Hunter Hayes
  4. Lucky Strike - Maroon 5
  5. I Would - One Direction
  6. Yonce - Beyonce; I know this is technically part of Partition, and that is her newest official single. She dropped the Yonce section from the video. Therefore, it doesn't count.
  7. Boys Boys Boys - Lady Gaga




  8. Hummingbird Heartbeat - Katy Perry




  9. Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato




  10. Best For Last - Adele



  11. Do you have any hidden gems from your favorite albums?

    You May Also Like

    0 comments