Get the Look: Taylor Swift (Rolling Stone)

by - 10:04 PM

Since I talked about her tour style last week, I wanted to share something inspired by her street style this time. Taylor looks amazing wherever she goes. Her street style usually includes a dress or some high waisted shorts. Today, I wanted to choose an outfit that was a little different for her. I have been obsessed with it since I saw the pictures of her in it. Taylor is no stranger to a great varsity jacket. For a quick example, she wore one while performing 22 on her Red Tour. If you want to see that one, I included that outfit in this post! This post is about an outfit she wore for one of her Rolling Stone covers and took to the streets of New York. If you are wanting to see that cover, it is here! She genuinely looks like she walked straight out of a fashion magazine. Everything about it screams effortlessly cool. This style steal is definitely more "inspired by" than a direct outfit steal like last weeks. I love this as a casual outfit on a windy spring day. It is so easy, and it feels so chic. I hope you enjoy!




Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Wanted

To put together this outfit, the main thing you are going to need is the varsity-style jacket. I have been seeing a lot more of those in stores and magazines lately, so hopefully it won't be too hard to find. All of the other pieces are very basic. I chose one of my favorite graphic T-shirts (love a good Mean Girls reference) but any white shirt will do. If you are going for the true Taylor look, I would suggest tucking the shirt. She has loved doing that recently, and it adds a polished element to any look. I picked my plain denim shorts over a colored pair. Something about jean shorts feels really classic and All-American to me, so I thought it went perfectly with this look. Taylor is wearing an Oxford-style shoe with hers. I am still on the hunt for a great pair of those, so I threw on my trusty black boots. Throw on your favorite pair of shades (Hers are Ray-Ban Wayfarers, and mine are Clubmasters), and you are ready to go!

Is there any celebrity whose street style you really love?




You May Also Like

0 comments