Music Monday: Favorite Covers

by - 10:46 PM

I am an unashamed lover of cover songs. My favorites are always when a band covers something really unexpected and adds a twist of their own. I love when they just strip it down or change the sound completely. Those are the kind of songs that I want to talk about today! These are some of my favorite covers. If you haven't ever watched the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge, I suggest hitting up the YouTube asap.

  1. Bastille - We Can't Stop                          
  2. Adele - Make You Feel My Love                                                      
  3. The 1975 - What Makes You Beautiful
  4. Ben Howard - Call Me Maybe
  5. Ed Sheeran & Passenger - No Diggity/Thrift Shop
  6. Boyce Avenue & Fifth Harmony - Mirrors
  7. The Vamps - 22                                                        
  8. Mumford & Sons - Wagon Wheel                                  
  9. James Arthur - Wrecking Ball
  10. Jason Mraz - All Night Long                               

Hope you found something you like on that list! Do you have a favorite cover?

You May Also Like

0 comments