Benefit Real Cheeky Party

by - 3:44 PM

Hello...it's me. So I haven't blogged in nearly a year. I'm just planning on popping up posts every once in a while when I'm feeling inspired. I've got a few in mind. Today, I'm sharing a sale that is too good to miss in my opinion. Last year at holiday time, Benefit put out a cheek set and I was so sad when I found it sold out right after it came out. This year I was on the look out hoping for a new one, and they didn't disappoint! This year it is called the Real Cheeky Party set. It has 4 blushes, 1 bronzer, 1 highlighter, and deluxe size samples of the They're Real Mascara and Push Up liner. The blushes it includes are Dandelion, Rockateur, Sugarbomb, and Coralista. The bronzer is their famous Hoola bronzer and the highlighter is their cream Watt's Up. It was originally priced at $42 dollars and is said to be a $116 dollar value. It is a limited edition set that comes in a nicely sized tin with bright Benefit packaging.. Recently, the price at Sephora and Ulta dropped to $30 dollars. That is when I was sold on it (Also through 1/1 if you order at Sephora using the code EXTRA20, you can get it for $24!). A Benefit boxed blush is $28 dollars on its own. While this doesn't have the same amount of product as the full sized, you are getting to try 5 different colors. It has matte and shimmer options of blush. From the swatches, they seem like a perfect amount of pigment for a blush that you can build or sweep on quite naturally. You can see which really work on your skin tone and which products you use the most. If you've been looking for an opportunity to try their cheek products, this is a great one. I am so excited about this kit, and I can't wait to start using it in my every day makeup!

From left to right: Dandelion, Rockateur, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista

Hopefully, I'll talk to you soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments