Cold Shoulder

by - 9:00 AM

Dress: Boohoo // Shoes: Calvin Klein (similar)  // Bag: Betsey Johnson (more colors here) // Glasses: Urban Outfitters // Watch: Kate Spade // Bracelet: Live Lokai // Lipstick: Maybelline Vivids in Brazen Berry

I've been majorly on the hunt for a dress with cutout shoulders for the longest time, and I finally came across the perfect one! I'm all about keeping it monochromatic and plaid never goes out of style. I love Boohoo for all things trendy and they offer some great basics as well. They've almost always got a sale going on, and you can join a website called Unidays for an extra 10% student discount if you're a college student like me. I ended up getting this dress for about half the price it was supposed to be originally which only sweetened the deal. 
I'm also in love with the accessories featured here. When we got those Calvin Klein heels in last year at DSW, I just knew I had to have them. I waited and waited for them to go on clearance, and I managed to get them for $18 rather than their original $90 price tag. The same story goes for the bag. I love the lightning bolt detail, and its small size helps me keep the amount of stuff I carry around on a daily basis under control. All in all, I'm obsessed.

Talk to you guys soon!



You May Also Like

0 comments