Makeup Timer Test Tag

by - 3:00 PM

Hello! When I spotted this tag over on Lily Pebbles blog, I thought it would a fun post to share. That's exactly what I'm doing today. Basically, you break down your makeup routine into steps like concealer, eyes, etc., and time yourself to see how long it takes you do it. You do it at your normal pace, so you are getting an accurate representation. I went for the whole nine yards here and did every step that I do when I've got enough time to really get ready. I'll share my times and the products I used below!











Foundation: L'oreal True Match Lumi in Neutral Soft Ivory/Classic Ivory
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in Radiant and Maybelline Fit Me in 15 Fair
Powder: Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder in 15 Ivory and Rimmel Stay Matte in 001 Transparent
Blush: Wet N Wild Pearlescent Pink
Highlight: TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer
Eyes: Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, and Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retroglam Mascara in Black
Brows: Light Brown shade from the NYX Nude on Nude Palette
Lips: Fran Wilson Mood Matcher Lipstick in Red


If you do this tag, I would love to see it! What step do you think you spend the most time on?

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for showing us some great examples In this Blog.

    we can see the different tags that can help in different fields and people can get benefit from these tag management.

    Thanks for sharing such nice information,But we hope there are many more great example which we have.for know please visit,

    Test and Tag

    ReplyDelete