OOTD: Spring Still Hasn't Sprung

by - 6:07 PM

I don't know how the weather is working where you are. Down in Alabama, it has been a weird bipolar mess going back and forth between hot and cold for the last 2 months. Today was one of the cold days. When I woke up, my phone told me it was 48 degrees outside. This weird weather makes getting dressed hard. You want to dress like it's spring even though it doesn't feel like it. That's what I tried to do with this outfit. I went for a brightly colored mint sweater, and I paired that with a floral patterned black skirt. Also, I got to carry my new purse for one of the first times! I am so in love with this bag guys, so I'm planning a "What's in my bag?" kind of post soon. All the info on everything is below.

Excuse the mess in the background…Finals are swiftly approaching, and there is just no time to clean.

You'll have to see this picture twice as it was my happy thing today.
I just wanted to give you guys a nice close up on the bag!
Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Taylor Swift Keds
(The black sparkly ones which you can see in this post!)
Bag: Ebay

Hope you guys are having a great week!


You May Also Like

0 comments