My Happy Week/8

by - 3:11 PM

Can't believe this is halfway over, and I'm still loving it as much as I did when I started! I got to spend a lot of time with my beautiful friends this week, and I was loving it. I really don't want to see sophomore year end! This is what made me happy this week

A little Jamboree celebration (8 Straight Skate) with some of my favorite people
Throwdown in Collegetown with this sweet girl!

A little #tbt action for National Sibling Day. I mean look at how happy me
and my brother were to be at Disney World.
I found an app that can make your pictures 3D, and I was a little too excited.
Surprise birthday parties are always too fun.
My purple lipstick was giving me life on this rainy day. Post on it soon!
You saw this one yesterday, but I just really love this bag a lot.

What has made you happy this week?

You May Also Like

0 comments