My Happy Week/9

by - 3:01 PM

Week 9 has arrived! Finals are almost here, but don't even get me started on that. It's been a great semester, but I am relieved that it is about to be over for sure. My brain needs a break from science classes. Anyways before I get too off topic, here is what made me happy this week.

I fall more and more in love with my club every day.
March of Dimes with these dimes
It was the 1 year  anniversary of the day I met Ed Sheeran!
I actually posted a video of me meeting him on this day, but I can't upload that to here. 
Heaven in a grease-covered bag
Happy Easter from little kid Leslie.
You've seen this one already, but I was just really happy to have time to do my nails.
I love this verse from Hebrews so much. I want to be like Abraham and let
God build me a future.


What made you happy this week?

You May Also Like

0 comments