My Happy Week/6

by - 3:30 PM

This week has been a great one! The reason for that, of course, is that most of it was spent on spring break just like last week. It was super refreshing to not have to worry about school for a few days. My school is putting on a big show this weekend, so this week has been pretty packed for me. Here's what I loved about the past week.

I finally finished up the Divergent series. I would highly recommend it. I
know I couldn't put them down.
And for the 3rd time, I got some quality time with my lost lost roomie.
I just really love her guys.
Hitting the drive through safari at home with my best friend Nancy Jane.
Besties for the resties
I finally got myself a onesie. I've been thinking about it for months, and
I am now obsessed with it and extremely comfortable all the time.
You can get it here! They have a ton of patterns, and there is a sale going on!
I'm getting super excited to be seeing Bastille in less than a month!
My favorite slush and Tumblr's favorite album
The key to doing that show I was talking about earlier.


What has made you happy this week?

You May Also Like

0 comments