My Happy Week/5

by - 3:30 PM

And we're back for another week! I've made it ⅓ of the way through this challenge which I couldn't be more excited about it. I'm so thankful for all the people who are holding me accountable on it. I think we might be able to make it guys.
 Spring break has finally arrived. It felt like I had been in school for an eternity, so this was much needed. I'm so happy to be back with my family. We ended up heading to Branson, Missouri which I have been calling the Gatlinburg of the almost north. Being anywhere with my family is a blessing, so we're having fun for sure. Here is what made me happy this week!

Pizza and PLL make any sick day better
This is what a decade of friendship looks like.
Finally with my parents, and 1D is on the radio. Can it be more perfect?
They brought back my favorite flavor of PopTarts. I may have actually
cried in the aisle when I found them.
The Parrishes take Lambert's
Divergent was incredible, and it just made me even more excited to see these
2 in The Fault in Our Stars (which is my favorite book) on June 6th!
Hitting the Dixie Stampede!

What has made you happy this week?

You May Also Like

0 comments