Matte Black Nails

by - 3:30 PM


Hello! I'm back with another nail post. The amount of times I have reblogged pictures of people with black matte nails on Tumblr is truly ridiculous. I am kind of obsessed with the way it looks because it just so different from your regular shiny nail look. The way you achieve it is with a matte top coat. OPI and Essie were the first brands that I saw put those out. I wanted to choose something cheaper to have a chance to test out the look before investing. That meant waiting. I finally saw one at Target this week and was so excited to try it. I found it from NYC New York Color and the shade is called Matte Me Crazy. It was only about $1.75. This is a super great price for a polish that is on trend. I never like to spend too much money on anything that is a big trend. I am really happy with the way it turned out! I used the Sally Hansen Double Duty Base Coat, Wet n Wild's fast dry nail polish in Ebony Hates Chris, and the NYC top coat. Sorry for the fact that my nails were still a little messy in the pictures, but I just wanted to share this with you guys. Here are the polishes I used!


Have you guys gotten in on the matte nail polish trend?





You May Also Like

0 comments