Warby Parker x Leith Clark

by - 6:25 PM

Valda

Hello!

I recently got a sneak peek of a brand new line Warby Parker x Leith that just dropped today! They have teamed up for a second time with stylist and editor Leith Clark to create a drop dead gorgeous line of eyeglasses and awesome sunglasses as well.  Not only does this line speak to my soul aesthetically, it also comes with a lot of perks. One of my favorite things about Warby Parker is that the frames are available for glasses or sunglasses, and you can tell they put thought into making sure they look great as both. As a person who doesn't need glasses yet, I was excited to see both available. For every pair you purchase, a pair of glasses is donated to someone in need. I love that more companies are starting to do this! I think it's a great way to shop for things you love and be able to help someone at the same time. As a special part of this collaboration, they are also donating to one of Leith's favorite foundations which is Girl Up, the United Nation's campaign that helps teach girls leadership skills! It also raises awareness and funds for many programs for girls around the world. This program is definitely one that calls out to me, and I love when companies partner with foundations that their designer is passionate about.

This collection is giving me some serious vintage vibes. Every frame looks so timeless and effortlessly cool! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair. I love the soft pinks throughout, the cat eye silhouettes, and the little details you see on the metal frames. I've included some of my favorites down below. Be sure to check out the collection HERE!


Zelda
Fleta
Oriel

Aren't these gorgeous?! Let me know what your faves are!

You May Also Like

0 comments