Music Monday: My 2014 Summer Songs

by - 3:00 PM

Hello! I'm officially back at school which means in my mind summer is officially over. Forewarning, you probably won't be finding things that are new to you on this list. Like a lot of other people, I think that when you look back in retrospect summers are really defined by what was on the radio a lot (When I think of the summer of 2013, I still automatically think "Blurred Lines"). There are a couple on here that I found on my own. These have certainly been the songs that I look to first for a car jam session or anytime that I'm getting ready. I'm switching back to Spotify playlists because YouTube has too many copyright issues. You'll find my favorite songs of summer 2014 below!


  1. Problem - Ariana Grande (feat. Iggy Azalea)
  2. Sundress - Landon Austin
  3. Bang Bang - Jessie J (feat. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj)
  4. Chandelier - Sia
  5. Don't Stop - 5 Seconds of Summer
  6. Stay With Me - Sam Smith
  7. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
  8. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
  9. Somebody to You - The Vamps
  10. A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
  11. Fancy - Iggy Azalea (feat. Charli XCX)
  12. Girls - The 1975
  13. Latch - Disclosure (feat. Sam Smith)
  14. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
  15. Bo$$ - Fifth Harmony
What has been your favorite song this summer?

You May Also Like

0 comments