Possible ABH Modern Renaissance Dupe Alert!

by - 8:00 AM

WHOA as a big fan of dupes and keeping money in my wallet, I was too excited to spot this palette recently (thanks to Beauddiction). I've been dying to get my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. I've been in love with the idea of red and berry eyeshadows. It was the ultimate source of those with a lot of other gorgeous shades. I'd been debating about purchasing it when I spotted this on Hush! I ended up making an order big enough for free shipping (because of course I did). This site has all the products you've been seeing on the Internet and tons of dupes for high end makeup. This palette is by Beauty Creations and it is called their Irresistible palette. I've been testing this palette out for a few weeks, and I absolutely love it. I've included swatches below. They blend well, and I love the shade selection. It has a great mix of mattes and shimmers. From swatching the real Modern Renaissance in store, I do have to say that the reds in the dupe aren't as true to color as I was hoping. I still can get nice looks using them. Sometimes I want something a bit more in your face, and I have to turn to another palette for that (also from Hush, I'll share soon!). This palette comes in at only $9, so I would say it is definitely worth a try. Also, don't worry if it is out of stock when you check. From the companies social's, it seems that they are restocking it all the time. 
L to R: Tempera, Golden Ochre, Vermeer, Buon Fresco, Antique Bronze
L to R: Love Letter, Cyprus Umber, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Primavera
L to R: Red Ochre, Venetian Red, Warm Taupe, Realgar, Party

Have you tried this or anything from Hush? Let me know what you think!
SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Women Empowerment blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete