Stila's In the Light Palette: Get it Before it's Gone

by - 3:30 PM

Hello! I wanted to take a moment to share my current favorite eye shadow palette with you. In my after Christmas shopping, I noticed that it is no longer being carried at Ulta or Sephora. Of course, I'm not going to share something with you that you can't get anywhere though. It is still available on Stila's website for only $20. When I picked it up at a Sephora (during double points season), it was $40. Stila's single eyeshadows sell for $18, so this is such a great deal that I had to share. It has 10 shades that all fall into a neutral family and one of their Smudgestick Eyeliners in Damsel which is a matte brown. I'd heard a lot of great things about it on YouTube, and it seemed like a great every day palette and travel friendly. Honestly, the fact that the shade Kitten is in this palette was enough to convince me. It is the most beautiful champagne shade and works great as an inner corner highlight or lid shade. Bliss is a great transition shade and works well in the crease for daytime looks. Bubbly (the gold shade) is my favorite shadow to pair with deep red or berry lipsticks. Night Sky (sparkly blue/grey) is a really unique shade that I've yet to find a comparable drugstore shadow. All the shades are beautiful and work so well together. The only one that might disappoint is the matte black Ebony. It doesn't swatch as full color as expected. It can be built up if desired. Personally, that doesn't bother me as I've yet to figure out a way to incorporate black shadow into my makeup. If you've been looking for a high quality neutrals palette and you've got $20 lying around, this is a great one that you could try! You can pick it up here! Below, I've got photos and swatches. Hope you enjoy!



Shades from Left to Right
Top Row: Bare, Kitten, Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone
Bottom Row: Bubbly, Gilded Gold, Luster, Night Sky, Ebony
Swatches from left to right: Bare, Kitten, Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone, Bubbly, Gilded Gold, Luster, Night Sky, Ebony
What is your favorite eyeshadow palette? I'd love to hear about some new ones to try!

You May Also Like

0 comments