OOTD: Dressed in Black Head to Toe

by - 3:00 PM






Hat: H&M
Shirt: H&M (similar here)
Dress: Target
Boots: Wanted (similar here)
Ring: Charlotte Russe (similars here & here)

In case you missed it, I went to see The 1975 in May (If you want to read about my concert experience, you can read that here). Ever since I saw them, I haven't been able to stop listening to them. You could say that I'm in a phase of post concert obsession. The band's most popular song is in America is definitely "Chocolate." I got inspired by the line in the chorus that says, "We're dressed in black head to toe." The boys of The 1975 usually embody that line (although they do throw in a bit of white every once in a while). I thought it would work well for an outfit of the day inspiration, and I have been dying to share this overall dress with you since I got it. Same goes for the bowler hat that I have been debating about for buying for months. I wanted to put together an all black look that had a (vaguely) summer feel. I've always been afraid to wear all black because I'm not trying to look like I belong in the Addams family. I think the sweet simplicity of the polka dots really lightens the mood of this outfit as a whole. I've recently discovered a place that let's me build little shopping lists for you which I am super excited about. I love online shopping, so now I'm getting to do it for all of you too. I linked anything that I could find still available online in the widget below along with some similar items if I couldn't find the exact one still available! I also added the "Chocolate" music video below just in case you haven't heard the song.






P.S. I've been teasing you about something exciting happening with my hair for a few weeks! It is happening tomorrow, so come back next Wednesday to hear all about it!

You May Also Like

0 comments